Diary kept while serving as judicial advisor to Tawfig, Khedive of Egypt, 1890
Diary, kept by Scott from April to Oct. 1890, while serving as judicial advisor to Tawfig, Khedive of Egypt. Scott remained in Egypt until 1898, also serving under Abbas II Hilmi, Khedive of Egypt. Housed together with ALsS (3) to his wife, dated 1891, ALS (1) of Lilian Scott dated 1894, and a copy of his obituary.
- Scott, John, Sir, 1841-1904
- 1 v. (108 p.) ; 29 cm.
- Acc. no. AM 1995-115.
- Sir, Scott, John, 1841-1904. ‒Correspondence
- English diaries‒19th century
- Egypt‒Politics and government‒1882-1952
- Diaries-19th century.
- Letters-19th century.
- Correspondence-19th century.
- Rare Books: Manuscripts Collection (MSS) . C0199 (no. 953)