Ane detectioun of the duinges of Marie Quene of Scottes : touchand the murder of hir husband, and hir conspiracie, adulterie, and pretensed mariage with the Erle Bothwell, and ane defence of the trew lordis, mainteineris of the kingis graces ctioun [sic] and authaoritie
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/rx913r18z
- De Maria Scotorum Regina. English
- Buchanan, George, 1506-1582
- Wilson, Thomas, 1525?-1581
- Harvey, Gabriel, 1550?-1631
- White, William Augustus, 1843-1927
-  p. (the last 3 p. blank) ; 14 cm. (8vo)
- London : John Day, 
- Translation possibly by Thomas Wilson.
- Signatures: A-Y⁴.
- RHT copy: Gabriel Harvey's copy with his ms. notes.
- RHT copy: Signed: W A White 9 June 93.
- English, translation in Latin
- Mary, Queen of Scots, 1542-1587
- Bothwell, James Hepburn, Earl of, 1536?-1578
- Scotland‒History‒Mary Stuart, 1542-1567‒Sources
- Annotations (Provenance)-16th century.
- Princeton University Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections. . 16th-12