The graces in a high wind - A scene taken from nature, in Kensington Gardens
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/rf55z779p
- Gillray, James (British, 1757-1815)
- Gift of Dickson Q. Brown, Princeton University class of 1895
- London : Humphrey, Hannah, fl. 1774-1817 , 1817
- 28.9 × 39.7 cm (sheet); 25.6 × 35.8 cm (plate)
- Lower right: 'J. Gillray fec.'
- Princeton University Library. Graphic Arts. GA 2006.01492.
- British in art
- Fashion in art
- Kensington Gardens (London, England)‒Caricatures and cartoons
- Manners family‒Caricatures and cartoons
- Weather in art
- Winds in art
- Depiction: Three daughters of Sir William Manners (Louisa, Emily Frances, and Catherine Camilla), standing in Kensington Gardens with wind-blown dresses.
- GC108 James Gillray Collection
- Grego, p. 290.