Ben cao shi jian : shi juan
本草詩箋 : 十卷
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/p8418q959
- Zhu, Lun, active 18th century
- 朱〓, active 18th century
- Qun yu shan fang
- 8 v. ; 24 cm.
- China : s.n.], Qing Qianlong, [between 1757 and 1795] ([Guang xu i.e. between 1875 and 1908 printing)
- [China : : s.n.],, 清乾隆, [between 1757 and 1795] ([光緖 i.e. between 1875 and 1908 printing)
- Zhu Lun zhu.
- lun: unicode 9300; mao: unicode 912E.
- In case.
- Note to users: Each image contains two pages. The default viewer displays 2 images (4 pages) at a time. To view two pages at a time, please select "One-page View" in the lower right corner of the viewer.
- This item has been digitized as part of a project funded by the Chiang Ching-kuo Foundation.
- Princeton University. RECAP: East Asian Library.. C103/1472