Reports of cases adjudged in the Court of King's Bench from Easter Term 12 Geo. 3. to Michaelmas 14 Geo. 3 (both inclusive.) [i.e. 1772-1774] : with some select cases in the Court of Chancery, and of the Common Pleas, which are within the same period : to which is added the case of general warrants and a collection of maxims
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/p5547s127
- Lofft, Capel, 1751-1824
- Great Britain. Court of King's Bench.
- Great Britain. Court of Common Pleas.
- Great Britain. Court of Chancery.
-  leaf, xx, , 814, 43,  p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- London: Printed by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall, law printers to His Majesty, and published by William Owen ..., 1776
- Includes "A Table of the principal matters contained in this volume.".
- Includes index.
- Princeton University Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections.. Lapidus 4.13