The first decade conteyning the historie of travell into Virginia Britania : manuscript, 
Manuscript, written in unknown hand, with dedication and corrections written in Strachey's hand. Extra-illustrated with 27 of Theodor de Bry's 1590 engravings of John White's drawings of Virginia (handcolored) and a copy of John Smith's 1612 map of Virginia (1st state). Cf. Brown.
- Strachey, William, 1572?-1621.
- Bry, Theodor de, 1528-1598
- Smith, John, 1580-1631
- White, John, active 1585-1593
- Northumberland, Henry Percy, Earl of, 1564-1632
- McCormick, Cyrus Hall, 1859-1936
- Riviere & Son
- 1 v. (150 p.) ; 30 cm.
- Later published as: Historie of travaile into Virginia Britannia, 1849.
- Gift; Cyrus H. McCormick, Class of 1897. Acc. no. MS 1230.884q.
- Strachey presented this copy to Henry Percy, the ninth Earl of Northumberland in 1612, in whose family it remained until acquired by Cyrus McCormick at the Sotheby's sale of April 23, 1928.
- Brown, J.C. Cat., v. 2, pt. 1, p. 89.
- Indians of North America‒Virginia
- Virginia‒Description and travel‒17th century
- Virginia‒History‒Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775
- Manuscripts, English-17th century.
- Princeton University Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections. Manuscripts Division. C0199 (no. 1416)