The constitution of the Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery and the relief of free Negroes, unlawfully held in bondage : begun in the year 1774 and enlarged on the twenty-third of April 1787 : to which are added the acts of the General Assembly of Pennsylvania, for the gradual abolition of slavery
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/hd76s079w
- Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery
- 15,  p. ; 18 cm. (8vo)
- Philadelphia: Printed by Joseph James ..., 1787
- Signatures: [A]4 B4.
- Ex copy: Gift: Sidney Lapidus, Princeton Class of 1959, 2010.
- Evans 20636.
- Pennsylvania Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery‒Constitution
- Slavery‒Pennsylvania‒Early works to 1800
- Slavery‒Law and legislation‒Pennsylvania‒Early works to 1800
- Antislavery movements‒Pennsylvania‒Early works to 1800
- Princeton University Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections.. Lapidus 4.35