Caution and warning to Great-Britain and her colonies,in a short representation of the calamitous state of the enslaved Negroes in the British dominions : Collected from various authors, and submitted to the serious consideration of all, more especially of those in power
Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/c247ds83g
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784
- Warburton, William, 1698-1779
- 35, 4 p. 18 cm.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Henry Miller, 1766
- "Extract of a sermon, preached by the Bishop of Gloucester, before the Society for the propagation of the gospel...21st of February, 1766": 4 pages at end.
- Published also under title A caution to Great Britain and her colonies ...
- Princeton University Library. Department of Rare Books and Special Collections.. Lapidus 4.28