Permanent Link: http://arks.princeton.edu/ark:/88435/8g84mm34q
Known as the:
- Jinbutsu Tōkaidō
- Fifty-three stations of the Tōkaidō
- Andō, Hiroshige, 1797-1858
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955
- 1 v. : 56 col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- [Edo] : [Muraichi], 
- Caption title. Imprint from second illustration.
- Date from Ukiyoe jiten, 1977.
- A single sheet, accordion fold format. Color woodblock prints, Chuban tate-e format, mounted on both sides.
- Includes original ink wash caricature of Albert Einstein, drawn on endpapers in 1922 by Okamoto Ippei and signed by Einstein.
- Tōkaidō (Japan)‒In art
- Einstein, Albert, 1879-1955‒Caricatures and cartoons
- Color prints, Japanese‒Meiji period, 1868-1912
- Prints, Japanese‒19th century
- Woodcuts--Japan--Meiji period, 1868-1912.
- Accordion fold format (Binding)
- Graphic Arts Collection. Oversize 2009-0496Q